GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arkham City

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Anyone playing this game... I am a few hours in..and it is pretty sweet especially if your a batman fan.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Roommate has it, waiting for him to get bored so I can play lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Amazing game! I just started to search for Mr. Freeze, currently stuck in a lab of some sort. I'll give it another go tomorrow if I get some free time. Hands down an excellent addition to the franchise

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I've been considering getting it. I have asylum and I'm not too impressed, though. I hear it's a great game but the mechanics of the first one left a bit to be desired.

the game play in essence is very similar. but the controls are imporved slightly and there are a lot of variations on what you can do when fighting.. the combos are amazing. The scope of the game is bigger and the story is great. Cat woman is freaking fast and fights and moves differently that batman. Visually awesome game.... sometimes I find myself just stoping and looking around really beautiful.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
yeah... i used to be a strict pc gamer... mostly battlefield 2, bf2142 etc..
but I find it is easier to play games in the living room with my wife rather that holed up in the office upstairs, she tolerates it at least basically. She is a huge Batman fan believe it or not and Arkham Asylum was the reason she bought me one..she wanted to watch me play through it. I agree that PC gaming can be better, but the reality is that fewer and fewer games are being developed for PC. There are a lot of great games on the consoles, that you should check out if you haven't had a chance. The controls take a while to get used to but after a while you don't even think about it anymore. I am sure there will aways be a few developers that stay hardcore PC like blizzard... but the rest will focus on the consoles.

zdravo

Ready to race!
no arguing there, it's a shame most multi-platform games have the consoles as the lead platform, but the PC version usually runs better and looks better, plus I like my mouse and keyboard control. I can always use a controller on the PC as well if needed.

I dedicate my xbox 360 to mostly sports and racing games.

louiswilliams00

I am also really hooked to this game, it’s like playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I am hoping to finish it soon, but its no way close to Assassin Creed.

scbastv

Ready to race!
I also find myself addicted to this game...

I have a problem with sitting down to play it for x amount of time which seems to keep turning into x+ amount of time...

Just finished whipping the Joker's ass last night...