GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi RS4 pricing for USA

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
$75k

I just priced one out at Audiusa.com and it came to $72,520. so like I said about $75k when all is said and done.

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
MHS216 said:
I just priced one out at Audiusa.com and it came to $72,520. so like I said about $75k when all is said and done.

Yes but the base price is $66,000

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Great who's gonna spend $66k and get a car with no options whatsoever. It's a fast car but not a stripped down track race car. It's a luxury sedan that can spank hard. You still want to be comfortable when you're not tearing. I bet a majority of the buyers will be middle aged, senior executives who drive to work and then home, and think they need to extra power. Real similar to how an A4 just isn't good enough for a lot of guys even though they can't get the full potential out of it anyway so they get the S4. Not everyone, but seems like a majority. The only option is a $4700 package.

And yes it still is an incredible amount of car for the money

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I would too... Always loved BMW M's...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
aznkukuboi said:
I would still op for the E90 M3 that should come out sooner or later.
M3 > S4! :)

first of all, of course an M3 blows away an S4, that wasnt the point of the thread...but i dunno about the E90, have you seen the pictures of the new 3 coupe that it is going to be made from? :barf:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
just curious...what is the big deal with the premium package with the RS4...if you are buying a car with 420 bhp, why do you need heated rear seats, homelink, sat nav, sunshades, auto dimming mirrors, and 4 position memory for the driver's seat? that package is a waste of money. if you are buying an RS4, i would think you are buying it for the raw power, not luxury items. if you want a luxury car, go buy an A6 or A8.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
MHS216 said:
Great who's gonna spend $66k and get a car with no options whatsoever. It's a fast car but not a stripped down track race car. It's a luxury sedan that can spank hard. You still want to be comfortable when you're not tearing. I bet a majority of the buyers will be middle aged, senior executives who drive to work and then home, and think they need to extra power. Real similar to how an A4 just isn't good enough for a lot of guys even though they can't get the full potential out of it anyway so they get the S4. Not everyone, but seems like a majority. The only option is a $4700 package.

And yes it still is an incredible amount of car for the money

i just actually said this in a post, but this car still has lots and lots of options that wouldnt be on most normal cars...the extra stuff in the premium package is useless crap that you won't use...at least that is my opinion.

some of the standard equipment:

silk nappa leather
12 way power driver and passenger seats (another useless feature)
multifunction steering wheel
dual zone climate control

just to name a few...i dont know, it just seems like if you would buy an RS4, you would want to worry about driving it, not having sat nav and such.

but you probably are right about the middle aged buyers...which will make all of my logic seem silly to them because they will want all of the options they can get. :thumbdown: