GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Audi Y U NO give me S3 Hatch? GLA 45 AMG it is...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cool, but aren't you the guy who said he wanted to get a 2012 CPO A6 for like $30K tho? lol...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Has round HVAC vents so does not want.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
50k easily for the AMG version... Anything with the AMG letters attached to it is roughly double what an entry level of the same said car costs.

Hard to justify spending 50k on a CLA/GLA blah blah when the regular version starts at 30k

yes it will be balls deep fun but to everyone else it will look like a service loaner or a secretaries car ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Has round HVAC vents so does not want.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
there are some suvs that aren't/not going available in US actually, like the nissan patrol (av. in canada), x-trail. suzuki vitara, audi q3, honda HRV, and Dacia Duster (we don't get that brand anyway and nor is renault)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
there are some suvs that aren't/not going available in US actually, like the nissan patrol, x-trail. suzuki vitara, audi q3, honda HRV, and Dacia Duster (we don't get that brand anyway and nor is renault)

I've heard the Q3 will eventually make it here.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah, I thought the Q3 was gonna make it. Just the Porsche Cajun coming then?

edit: DanielJ and I on the same page.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I've heard the Q3 will eventually make it here.

just like the x3 did, i remember seeing my first x3 in 2010, those are quite behind in Us production, i believe i saw it at canada as well before they even came out.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
just like the x3 did, i remember seeing my first x3 in 2010, those are quite behind in Us production, i believe i saw it at canada as well before they even came out.

You mean the x1? x3's have been out forever. It was a production capacity issue which was relieved with the launch of a new x1 plant.

I would have bought the Q3 over my x1 had it been available here at the time. I've see the Q3 in India, and I love it.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
You mean the x1? x3's have been out forever. It was a production capacity issue which was relieved with the launch of a new x1 plant.

I would have bought the Q3 over my x1 had it been available here at the time. I've see the Q3 in India, and I love it.

my bad, i was way off :laugh:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
What is there to love about an A3 with taller springs, mud flaps, and some extra weight? :lol:

Do you know of a compact awd 2014 wagon made by Audi or BMW sold in the US?

Nice attempt to troll tho ;)