GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Avoiding the forum...spending too much money

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I've been spending too much money because of this forum as well. Just picked up some DG springs from a group buy (I'm a sucker for discounts!!) and I shouldn't be spending any more money on this thing especially since I'm trying to purchase a house. So that means no APR tune this spring :cry::cry::cry:

I'm in the same boat. Well, in the *near* future. Gotta get married first LOL!

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
No doubt, this forum is draining my wallet quick. I got on here 3 weeks ago and so far I bought a gti, had the windows tinted, ordered dg springs, and a drawtite hitch to pull my kayak trailer. I'm obsessed!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

BangMangler

Ready to race!
I'm in the same boat. Well, in the *near* future. Gotta get married first LOL!

That's like thinking you need to get married to have a baby. Nope, you don't need to get married to buy a home. In fact, it would be a better idea to buy one on your own so you get the house YOU want. You know, one with a 3-4 car garage so you can work on your car?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
for how much money i spend on my car i should be driving a audi rs5 for the money. i pay 600 a month plus 120ish for insurance and on top of that i buy mods. so thats easily over a grand a month just for the car. i would be hella rich if i didnt have this car but i do enjoy owning it though.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
another thing is im buying a bunch of parts and when i get back home in four months i will have allot of things to install.
-install tbe, im guessing i wont have the right downpipe, not sure if its cfba or ccta
-get stage 2+ tune
-install shift knob
-buy new summer tires
-reinstall rear perches
-check threads on all wheel hubs
-swap wheels
-install front and rear brakes
-get alignment
-get window tinting
-buy front rotors
-buy front brake lines
-install p3 gauge