GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

B-Boy movie 2010

sik tl

Ready to race!
Just wanted to present this to everyone. New movie coming out next year about the B-Boy lifestyle. I had the opportunity to put my clothing brand in the mix Cognito Wear Clothing...check my link below.

Please check out the trailer and show some love when this film hits next year..."BBOY"
here is the trailer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-8PkGH58FE

AdvanSuper

Banned
I have no idea if this is a serious movie or a joke. That black guy with the Afro looked like the black guy from Derrick Comedy.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Just wanted to present this to everyone. New movie coming out next year about the B-Boy lifestyle. I had the opportunity to put my clothing brand in the mix Cognito Wear Clothing...check my link below.

Please check out the trailer and show some love when this film hits next year..."BBOY"
here is the trailer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-8PkGH58FE

interesting video, and you cant have that link in your sig fyi. unless you become a sponsor.

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
I cringed when I first read this... I was a pretty committed b-boy for most of high school and college before a beck injury ended my career. Most of the mainstream media representation of hip hop culture has been total nonsense. Like that ridiculous you got served movie.

This actually doesn't look terrible. The plot and acting is kind of suspect, but at least they have somewhat of a true representation of the culture. And some STYLE in the dancing, not just halos and air flares.

But you're right, the best b-boy movies have always been documentaries, except for maybe Breakin' and Breakin 2. Those were classics.

sik tl

Ready to race!
this is an independantly produced film about the bboy struggle. Of course there will be some low budget appeal to it, but for someone to independently raise the funds for the budget and do a full production under the age of 30, there must be some credit due. Remeber everyone started somewhere, but those who made it had the balls to do it themselves.

Lucidity

Marx
A cry for humanity has been made.