GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bad Ass Red Line Tires from Jetta R-GT for GTI?

VWDADDY

Certified Monkey Wrench
I contacted the wheel company on picking up a set , He told me that the wheels where a one off for sema and might make to production and the tires where Mich. and the stripe was painted on afterwards.

Now ,only if we had this much research , we could solve JFK's murder
:thumbsup:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
THOSE ARE HOT!
I want 'em! Either that or with a yellow or blue stripe... I'm thinking a blue stripe would look good because of my car colour, but red would still be favourite.
Heh, maybe paint 'em onto the next set I buy... I'll be due in a few thousand miles again. Or is painting tyres a tad too geeky?

iLikeGTI

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
they make rims with red lips....i forgot what kind are these but they'd look good on a black mkv....

Attachments

• dsc000594ag.jpg
    dsc000594ag.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 389

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Scotaku said:
What was old is new again... are you guys not old enough to remember the red-lined wheels that were a trademark of the HotWheels brand?

i mentioned it earlier :p i used to collect em :D

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
on the cover of the april 06' issue of superstreet there is a s2k with a redlip on either the tires or the rims, its pretty hard to tell. but the tires are yokohama advan a048 and the rims are rays ce28's. i looked both of them up but neither had the red line on them. the rims on the s2k look pretty similar to the ones on that tiburon pictured above. im guessing people are just painting them on. :iono: