GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bale vs Bill O'Reilly

Raddicted

Perfectly insane

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Bale or whomever created this is one fucking Dick!

O'Reilly is one stand up guy for all he has done for our troops!

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Crappy editing... seen/heard both versions. K, so they are both jerks, SURPRISE! Almost anyone with an ego to get to that point will be obnoxious...

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Bale or whomever created this is one fucking Dick!

O'Reilly is one stand up guy for all he has done for our troops!

What the hell did you watch? I must have posted the wrong video clip?

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Nope just checked. Its the right video. Just a light hearted remix of 2 separate incidents edited to create a fictitious scenario.

And O'Reilly is a fucking tool. That video should have been evidence of that alone. I wish it were real so I could see Bale beat the shit out of him.

-wiretap-

hax0r
lol, Bale couldn't beat the shit out of anyone. He's a Hollywood pansy. The second you punch his nose his career would end and he'd cry like a girl. :lol:

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
lol, Bale couldn't beat the shit out of anyone. He's a Hollywood pansy. The second you punch his nose his career would end and he'd cry like a girl. :lol:

He's a pretty talented actor. Pretty sure he'd make more money with a busted nose than any of us ever will. Ever see The Machinist? the dude can definitely make films without a pretty boy look.

I'd wager any man when pushed to an extreme level of frustration could beat some serious ass... while I'm no trained fighter, when properly motivated I could tear some sh$% up...

Raddicted

Perfectly insane

I bet he could take Danny DeVito and Bea Arthur. Ok maybe not Arthur.

:lol:
wow

I know right. :iono:

And LOFL about Bale himself creating it. :lol:

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
seriously, i will not watch any fox news or msnbc for that matter. cnn is the most balanced of the three. the former 2 are so heavily biased, it's more for entertainment than anything.

-wiretap-

hax0r
seriously, i will not watch any fox news or msnbc for that matter. cnn is the most balanced of the three. the former 2 are so heavily biased, it's more for entertainment than anything.
Like the commentators on CNN crying when Obama got elected and during the inauguration? rofl.. that's balance.