GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEER

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
What are the chances? And that's what's in the fridge right now at home.(^^^) Talk about good full flavored taste. That's probably my fav beer for this summer season. I believe it's pronounced "Vachsteiner". Not to mention, you just can't top the "life's too short to drink cheap beer" slogan. For those who don't know, it's printed on every bottles label (on the backside). It cost $8.99 a six pack here in Ohio. Anyways, good beer.:thumbsup:

Mateya49

Oval Champion
I like the slogan "because life it to short to drink cheap beer". I am a fan of many expensive beers but in college its a different story. Of course you can have your case of expensive beer here and there. Most of the time its all about quantity not quality. Anybody ever drink natty light? I can take down a case of that myself, its so light you never get full.

Mateya

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
kirk180 said:
What are the chances? And that's what's in the fridge right now at home.(^^^) Talk about good full flavored taste. That's probably my fav beer for this summer season. I believe it's pronounced "Vachsteiner". Not to mention, you just can't top the "life's too short to drink cheap beer" slogan. For those who don't know, it's printed on every bottles label (on the backside). It cost $8.99 a six pack here in Ohio. Anyways, good beer.:thumbsup:

and that $8.99 is worth every penny my friend:w00t:

nj devil

Drag Racing Champion
Mateya49 said:
I like the slogan "because life it to short to drink cheap beer". I am a fan of many expensive beers but in college its a different story. Of course you can have your case of expensive beer here and there. Most of the time its all about quantity not quality. Anybody ever drink natty light? I can take down a case of that myself, its so light you never get full.

Mateya

Haha you mean the fluid of life? Going to college in an inner city, Natty is like champagne on some nights. Colt 45, Steel Reserve, Coqui 900, Old English, and Hurricanes have been known to go down on many occasions.

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Czechvar
Plzen Urquell
Staropramen
Becks
After that everything is just piss water. Hehehe:biggrin:

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Mateya49 said:

Mateya

we drank that stuff like it was water.. LOL..

how about the beast? (Milwaukees Best Light)... there was a bar back at school that had $3.00 pitchers of it.. :headbang: :headbang: but they got shut down for underage drinkers :drinking:

Mateya49

Oval Champion
Yep id say beast and nattly light are two of the more popular college beers. I also agree that they are like water. You can easily put away 20 in a night. There were a few bars around my college that had .50cent drafts and this other place had .25cent drafts every thursday. You only have 2 hours to drink when those specials are on so its a race. All you need is like 5 bucks and your set.

Mateya

Zolty

Autocross Champion
Natty and the beast and Keystone Light were the beers of choice up at UNH. The one good bar on campus also had nickle drafts and quarter pitchers every Tuesday night.

Bar in Philly called Drinkers that has Pabst Blue Ribbon on draft and a can is only $1.00. However, if you shotgun it they only charge you fifty cents.

As for good beer, Newcastle and Barenuckle Stout are my favs.

nj devil

Drag Racing Champion
Zolty said:
Bar in Philly called Drinkers that has Pabst Blue Ribbon on draft and a can is only $1.00. However, if you shotgun it they only charge you fifty cents.

PBR!!!:headbang:

AntiRice292

Drag Racing Champion
Vdub.JPG
Showin some Vdub love at a house party (sorry about shitty picture quality)