GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Benghazi!!!!!!

WAP

Go Kart Champion

I'm so glad you brought this up.

LOL at the report being released on a Friday so it gets the minimum press coverage.

Here's a few main highlights for those too lazy or scared to click on the link:

WASHINGTON — A report released late Friday about the fatal 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, left Republicans in the same position they have been in for two years: with little evidence to support their most damning critiques of how the Obama administration, and then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, responded to the attacks.

Similar to five other government reports, the one released by the House Intelligence Committee on Friday said that the administration had not intentionally misled the public about what occurred during the attacks in talking points it created for officials to use in television appearances that turned out to be inaccurate.

It also said that no order was given by the military to “stand down” in responding to try to save the four Americans killed in the attacks, a claim that Republicans have made based on the account of a member of the security team in Benghazi that day.

Italics are mine.
Total Republican fucktards should be ashamed if they were decent humans.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Benghazi. What a fucking joke. It's like the go to reason to say Obama and Hilary are terrible. OMG THEY DIDN'T HAVE GUNZ. OBAMA COULD HAVE SIGNED SUMTING AND MAKE ARABS GO BOOM TO SAVE AMERICA.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
It was used to dupe dipshits and create an auroa of "scandal" around the President and Hillary so that republicans could win elections

Republicans spent millions and exploited dead americans for purely political reasons

zrickety

The Fixer
All distraction tactics from what's really going on in the world.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Aliens

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

WAP

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Everything's going on in the world, people are still going hungry, job availability can't keep up with our reproduction rate....fuck, bros. You name a problem and chances are, it's more serious than Benghazi.