GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

best car you've ever driven?

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I drove my coworkers 1980s Ferrari 308 GTB. It wasn't too fast, but man it was a rush. The V8 SCREAMS and nothing is power assisted so you feel every road bump, the clutch is really tough, and the gear lever is extremely mechanical. I loved it.

iBalushi

Ready to race!
I used to work at a car shipping company where a lot of rich europeans used to order a lot of expensive cars to be shipped overseas to them. We can't legally ship a car that has gas in it so before shipping any car we had to empty the tank. The cheap cars we would just leave running in the lot. The nice cars we had fun with. I drove ferrari enzos, bentlys, porsches and even a fully built twin turbo 350z used in the Fast and the furious. I gotta say I love the porsche 911 turbo.

LUCKY! :thumbsup:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
-2010 mercedes c class
e class
slk
clc
-2010 bmw 3 series
5 series
1 series
-jaguar x type
-2005 porsche boxster
-03 nissan 350z track model
-audi tt
a3
a4
-2010 vw golf
gti
cc
-mini cooper
-alfa romeo 159
-fiat 500
-toyota supra twin turbo rhd

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
i know you got some stories! c'mon, out with some of 'em ;)

do tell!!!!

lol believe it not, i really dont. i got to drive and park great cars. unfortunately the best ones like ferrari's, etc you would just pull around and leave up front so you didnt really get to drive them, lots of characters and douchebags. you get to drive everything, tons of porsches, viper, ferrari, lambo, nsx's, shit loads of bmw's and merc's, bentley's the list goes on. looking back, we all drove people's cars fast. after working there for 2 years i was politely given the option to quit before i got fired, because a security guard told management that i was driving a porsche way to fast in the parking lot. at the time i was 18.. who wouldnt LOL so it was fun while it lastest. if you can drive stick and your 18 its definitely a fun summer job

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
best was an Audi S4, brilliant car! Great Power, Smooth Ride and sex appeal!

SteveMD

Ready to race!
Two that stand out....

ZR1. Wife's Dad has a new one. Frikkin mindblowing acceleration.

Ford GT with pulley and remap. Ditto plus some.

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
The fastest car i ever drove was a buddy's SRT8 Cherokee. That was a BEAST! Took that bitch to around 80. couldn't go faster because of traffic.
second has to be my fathers 2006 CLK 350. Took that bitch to around 130 and it feels like 50!

Geofux

Ready to race!
2010 Panamera Turbo

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed