Votes: 11 30.6%
  • bmw

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • mercedes

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
really liking audis these days. mainly the A3, A4, A6, A8 and TT. basically everything.

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
BMW is the standard with which all luxury cars are measured.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
BMW is the performance that luxury cars try to follow...

Luxury is MB

and quality is Audi...

I like performance so I voted BMW.

newtogolf

in my opinion the A4 is better than the ugly 3 series and the old mans c class.

the A3 is better than the ugly and cramped 1 series and the stupid a class.

the bigger cars of those 3 models are great. id have difficult choosing between an S class, 7 series and an A8.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
mercs are for pretentious losers...
bimmers are awesome and always will be, but their taste in styling of late has been very suspect...
audis are extremely well designed right now and have the power and handling to boot if you choose a model that fits your taste, and i will always love 'em too, so right now i'm choosing an audi.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
//M Power... all the others play catch up...

newtogolf

i should also add that i would take a TT roadster over an SLK and a Z4. The new TT roadster should be very good.

only thing id say is that id pick the SL over anything.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
that's why all three are still in business... none of them make a bad car but different strokes for different folks... Personally I think the SL is overplayed now and would not want one.

NaterGator86

Touring Car Newbie
BMW > Audi > Merc.

Driven all but audi on a regular basis. MB is more unreliable than BMW and often less comfortable for the driver. BMW is refined, feels good, but not as "friendly" as the MB.

Also, MB here has a superb service department, which makes going in so often less painful. They are more than willing to comp repairs caused by stupid design flaws (comped $4000 of gearshift selector work from spilled drink due to cupholder flaw) and they are very nice, but the cars just don't feel as well made.