GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Super Bowl Ads 2012

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
There were a couple of good ones this year. As a car fanatic, this Abarth ad was AMAZING to see...I'm so happy this thing is coming stateside.

I also really liked the Seinfeld NSX commercial.

what were your favorites?

Lucidity

Marx
Chrysler stole the show again. The Fiat ad is good, but not really new, and the NSX ad was a big failure for me. It just seemed like they were trying so hard, and for it being about selling a performance car, it didn't really do much for that.

Edit: As to the Abarth, I don't know how excited I would be for it, it has the lowest power to weight ratio of all the affordable sporty vehicle types.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
best ad for me, the $200 final score wins it box... boo ya!

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
I watched the game on NBCsports.com so i didn't get to see the TV ads, only the Dwight schrewt chevy ones. the fiot and NSX ones are genius.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
*Fiat

Did anyone notice that in GE's "Beer & Power" commercial, there was some idiot using calipers wrong?

^^x2
That's the side used for checking the distance BETWEEN two surfaces, not thickness. Unless GE uses "special" calipers.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Fiat Finally, after all the emails I sent them the gave us a HOT Italian gal instead of J. low! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doritos with the dog that buried the cat is #2!

Scharf

Veloster Turbo

stokedone

Professional Nerd
Chevy should have done the Sonic commercials instead of just clips of them. Rob D's kickflip is sick, and the OK Go video is pretty fun.

I thought the Kia Optima Dream was pretty good

Last edited:

healthynine

Ready to race!
I am a big fan of the OK GO video. If you bother looking it up...also look at OK GO - This too Shall Pass...awesome video