GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bieber haircuts for all! Also, missing planes found & Crimea solved! #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

balius

Go Kart Champion
At least you are considerate :laugh:

Yessss I made the cut. I'm hoping to meet JP and Jenn (possibly Griff depending on timing) this summer

You sig quotes still crack me up

Ah, I forgot about JP. We had talked about me going out there this year for snowboarding, but it never happened. Next winter I'll make a trip out there for sure.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I've met two current OT members IRL. Or three if you count brandon's friend who posted a bit. And I met a bunch of Seattle people back in the day, danielj doesn't really come in here anymore...

We need an OT meet.

We've mentioned that multiple times. I would be down for a big meet for sure. Long weekend adventure.

Whatever happened to WRX buddy??

Ah, I forgot about JP. We had talked about me going out there this year for snowboarding, but it never happened. Next winter I'll make a trip out there for sure.

Yeah we tried to make that happen too. Maybe we'll all plan to go at the same time. I can't make any promises about my snowboarding skills though :scared0016:

balius

Go Kart Champion
We've mentioned that multiple times. I would be down for a big meet for sure. Long weekend adventure.

Whatever happened to WRX buddy??

Yeah we tried to make that happen too. Maybe we'll all plan to go at the same time. I can't make any promises about my snowboarding skills though :scared0016:

He mostly posted at work, and just got busy and forgot about this place.

I'm fine riding with people that don't know how to ride well. I enjoy teaching, and worst case scenario, I can practice riding in a switch stance the whole time I'm with you.

formul8

My GLI farts
Oh, I forgot...

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Fourth of July weekend in Portland... Preston will be here, we could all party here

Guess I could see what tickets look like for that week

He mostly posted at work, and just got busy and forgot about this place.

I'm fine riding with people that don't know how to ride well. I enjoy teaching, and worst case scenario, I can practice riding in a switch stance the whole time I'm with you.

Great more people forgetting about us...

Funny thing you could likely ride regular because I ride goofy. I'm not bad for someone that doesn't ride often though. Just not a pro like you.

Oh, I forgot...

Oogie boogie

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
I tried the bacon maple ale and it's as bad as it sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.