GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bill Nye and Ken Ham Debate is live on youtube right now

krische

vdubber in training
Oh, well here I thought only the ancient Germanic people were pagans and the ancient Romans were something else. Learn something new every day. I suppose I should have paid more attention in European history.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Lots of people hear the word pagan and assume it refers to a specific, mostly satanic, religion.... That's not by accident.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
It was basically just a word used by Christians to refer to people who weren't Christian and thus OK to exterminate.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Oh, well here I thought only the ancient Germanic people were pagans and the ancient Romans were something else. Learn something new every day. I suppose I should have paid more attention in European history.

It's a common mistake, no harm in that.

We were on the same page basically regardless.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
End result is believe what you want, just don't try to introduce your faith into science class. Bill Nye repeatedly made that point.

Someone should link to the video of the 2012 Republican Presidential debate where most of the candidates declared they didn't believe in evolution

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Also depends. Catholic church taught that anyone not baptized under the trinity(including Jews/Muslims) was pagan at times in history(and some churches continue to do so today).

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
"Basically" will be the word of the day tomorrow

I figured you knew, but not everyone knows these things. There are a lot of kids on here that only know about tints and ramz so I clarified for their benefit. Just look at the "Mein Kampf" guy in the member journal's section :lol:

isnt that because those religions all go off of the old testament and are monotheistic?

Yeah they all believe in pretty much the exact same thing so they just have wars with each other over holy places and shit but don't try to totally exterminate each other :lol:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I figured you knew, but not everyone knows these things. There are a lot of kids on here that only know about tints and ramz so I clarified for their benefit. Just look at the "Mein Kampf" guy in the member journal's section :lol:

Yeah they all believe in pretty much the exact same thing so they just have wars with each other over holy places and shit but don't try to totally exterminate each other :lol:

Say whaaaaaaat?