GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bill Nye and Ken Ham Debate is live on youtube right now

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Infallible book full of shit that is known to be wrong...

Is that like asking if God can create a rock so heavy that even he cannot lift it?
You are the problem. You continue to ridicule people like myself for our faith. I really wish your parents would have taught you manners.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh man, I sense the trolling abilities are strong in this one ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Religion is so ridiculous that you can never tell if someone is trolling or actually religious.

OH DANG!!!!

EPIC REVELATION IS TRUE, DOE.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Yeah. Saying your book is wrong is rude.

but saying that I am wrong is not rude.

Because manners only work 1 way.
If you respect my faith, I'll respect your faith.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Faith is one thing. Stating that your book is infallible goes way beyond faith and into the realm of telling everyone else that they are objectively wrong and are doomed to eternal damnation. That is not respecting the beliefs of others.
Oh where did I say that? I bet you've never even read the bible

krische

vdubber in training
Faith is one thing. Stating that your book is infallible goes way beyond faith and into the realm of telling everyone else that they are objectively wrong and are doomed to eternal damnation. That is not respecting the beliefs of others.

This. You can't just say your beliefs are fact because you believe them to be. And then act all surprised/persecuted when people disagree with you.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!

Why does disagree = disrespect?

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Oh where did I say that? I bet you've never even read the bible

The whole thing, of course not. But there is some stuff in it about no one coming to the father except through Raptor Jesus and all that jazz that I do not believe is true. I believe that I will spend eternity with chicago pizza, F1 cars, and a bunch of really bad music. Your infallible book states otherwise therefore you state otherwise. That is offensive.