GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Ops Film Clip Thread!

AdvanSuper

Banned
The other maps are boring. I went 132-36 in that game :lol:. I started playing on games like Quake and Woflenstein: Enemy Territory and they are a lot faster than these games so nuke town kind of comes close to it.

Yeah definitely. I started on Counter-strike so I'm a fan of slower games like S&D.

good stuff. Nuketown is def the best map to master sniping. If you can snipe on nuketown, you can snipe anywhere.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
WTF is up with Theater Mode on callofduty.com (linking PS3/XBOX account w/ YouTube)? That shit still doesn't work since its release. I have a few clips in my file share, but doesn't transfer to the site. Don't want to use a capture card either...

WTF is up with Theater Mode on callofduty.com (linking PS3/XBOX account w/ YouTube)? That shit still doesn't work since its release. I have a few clips in my file share, but doesn't transfer to the site. Don't want to use a capture card either...

Yeah I think theater mode, while a great addition, is causing a lot of problems with the game. I believe most of the problems people are having with freezing and lagging is theater mode.

I think there should be some sort of way to either turn it off altogether, or reduce how far back it saves or something. We should be able to choose if we want to record and if you want to upload a video, do it right away and not wait six days or something.

cskm

Banned
i agree man. although i have a sweet clip saved that i cant upload to youtube...

midgame, my girl called me, so i did the 'oh hey baby, i was just thinking about you and went to call you and you called me instead!' kinda sly shit i throw down here and there. anyways, it was firing range, and i had the stakeout w/grip. i was just standing in the house next to do tunnel in the corner and i saw a guy come into the doorway and he was jumping up on the desks and got right next to me and started aiming at my head with his pistol.

i turned my joystick a bit and shot him lol its a lot funnier to see than to read.... sigh

lol no i feel you. I've been there when I go get the phone or a snack or something and I'm afk and someone comes up and tries to do something stupid and I just turn and shoot at the right time. priceless.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
lol... i've learned to watch out for players like that.

my friends and i call it 'getting greedy'

it's whenever a beautiful opportunity of somewhat epic looking kill comes your way and instead of just killing the fucker you try and do a spinning backflip kick to the face and wind up dying.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
OK guys, got that shit figured out. Your clip can only less than or equal to 30 seconds only. And FYI, it takes a WHILE for it to show up on the Theater page at callofduty.com. I was told that it would take 5-15 minutes for it to upload to the site, but for me, I uploaded it, went to bed-- and it showed up the next day (I think about 2 hours).

Here's mine:

:thumbup: