GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bluetooth music always defaults to "Tracks"

T-bro

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

I like to play music in my car via Bluetooth from my iPhone's saved music library (using Apple music). I love using the Golf Infotainment system, to me it looks really good. I am not a fan of Apple CarPlay TBH. I paid for the car's infotainment system and I'm gonna use it! :cool:

The only annoyance I have with playing music like this is that the infotainment always defaults to "Tracks" (alphabetical list of all my locally stored iPhone tracks) instead of just resuming my previously played playlist on my iPhone. I always have to choose the playlist I want to listen to when starting the car. This was not like this in my Golf 7.5. The 7.5 always defaulted to the last playlist played on the iPhone (and had the exact same playback settings as the iPhone, eq. shuffle)

Does anyone else play music like this? Do you also find it as an annoyance? Can it be somehow changed? I have dug through the car and iPhone settings and I cannot seem to change this behavior.

Regards!
T-bro

T-bro

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

Would someone maybe be willing to help me by testing this behavior on their car?

Thanks!