da_17

Passed Driver's Ed
For me:

front :thumbsup:
back :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
side :barf:
interior :thumbsup:
engine :bow:

The engine is really great, but it looks terrible from the side and the back. IMO the hatch looks much better.

The only aspect I don't really like about the 1 series is the back seat. After being in both a Mk5 Jetta and a 120i (hatchback), I must say the bimmer is terrible for the back seat passengers. It is like a cage with little legroom, small windows and tall seats in the front. Of course many who buy that car won't care about it, but if you do intend to put people in the back seat that is not the right car.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Yup and if the price is right then I'll be getting my deposite back for the R32. I'm hoping it's 35k fully loaded at the most.

I hope so, but doubt it, since that'd mean that the base 135 would be around 25k. i doubt they'd price it that low, but hey, we can hope right? :cool:

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
I'm hoping it's 35k fully loaded at the most.

That's the word on the streets.. a site i was reading about this car on stated that the 125i will be in the low to mid 20's and the 135i was expected to cap at 35, but who knows.. it's a bimmer.
This car would be sick i think. it's only 11.1 inches longer than the GTI. :biggrin: