GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMW 135i

RSC17

R32 OG
Where did you get 300 lbs.? The 335i is less than 200 lbs. heavier. And it's more expensive for a reason. Sit in a 1-series, then sit in a 3-series and you'll see what you're missing.

Personally, I'll take the extra weight if it means not having to look at this abomination everyday:

This on the other hand :bow:

i agree totally.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
i'll just take an E30 M3. it's the correct size, and looks better than both of the new bimmers mentioned.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
i'll just take an E30 M3. it's the correct size, and looks better than both of the new bimmers mentioned.

And only about twice the price...:wink: :biggrin:

But yeah, it is a beautiful machine...and that V8 :party0038:

RSC17

R32 OG
while we're on the topic though, I'd love to find a black E36 M3 in good condition. I love those cars.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
D'oh....

Yeah I was thinking the new one...Missed the E30 part...:bonk:

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
For me...I think the best BMW were E46 and E39...I think E46 M3 and E39 M5 are the last true BMW made for the driver....now BMW are made for rich people who just want a BMW because its BMW

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
For me...I think the best BMW were E46 and E39...I think E46 M3 and E39 M5 are the last true BMW made for the driver....now BMW are made for rich people who just want a BMW because its BMW

I am going to look hard into buying an E46 M3 once I get rid of this car in a few years... Only problem is parts are going to be super expensive, but I love those cars.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
E36 M is the most fun car to drive ever built, everything I've driven included. I've been considering trading for one in good condition now, while I still can.

Porsches, especially older ones, never felt as safe when playing with it as the E36. The road feel is incredible...E46s are really hot, but lost a lot of road feel. E30s when tracked out are even tighter, but you have to sacrifice a little classic hardcore BMW for speed and safety.

I've not driven supercars...

RSC17

R32 OG
E36 M is the most fun car to drive ever built, everything I've driven included. I've been considering trading for one in good condition now, while I still can.

Porsches, especially older ones, never felt as safe when playing with it as the E36. The road feel is incredible...E46s are really hot, but lost a lot of road feel. E30s when tracked out are even tighter, but you have to sacrifice a little classic hardcore BMW for speed and safety.

I've not driven supercars...

My dad's 85 Porsche is probably the best tracking car I've drove yet. The feedback through the steering wheel, crisp braking, and stiffness in the chassis makes for one hell of a clean trip around the track. Taking in the fact you know how to drive a rear engined Porsche correctly, it's a blast and way better than an E36 M3. Now an E30 may be close......:rolleyes: