GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMW hits deer....Deer disappears.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Driving on the Autobahn in Germany at 140mph in his BMW Z4, the driver hit a deer...
The deer disappeared...
The driver stopped and wondered where did the deer go.......???

Finally he found it................................................!!!
For all you deer hunters, this is how you pack a 150lb deer into a BMW Z4 convertible....

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
i just copied and pasted it

i would have to say its a 3 series

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
holy crap! Minimal damage to the front end even... well except for the entire deer wrapped around the engine... I would have been pissed... are their really deer that stupid to hang around the autobahn?

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that a deer even knows what an autobahn is ..

i mean do you honestly think that the deer chill on the side of the road to catch a glimpse of a nice porshe or farrari or BMW ...

i bet that deer's wife left him and he decided he would hike over to the autobahn (becuse he is smart enough to know what it is) and find a nice 150MPH BMW and jump in front of it hoping it would kill him instantly ..

acctualy come to think of it .. that looks like bambi's old husband

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
The house I grew up in is along a pretty main road (for the country) and the end of my street is an open space reserve LOADED with deer. We had 3 apple trees in the yard so the deer were constantly in our yard. To make a long story short, they would get hit ALL the time and I can say that after more than a decade of watching them, I'm fairly certain that they are the dumbest animals on the planet.