Go Kart Champion
Pretty sick!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure that will be great for oncoming traffic

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure that will be great for oncoming traffic

BMW has some on coming car detection that when it detects a car coming it moves the beams around as to not blind the on coming traffic. It's pretty trick shit I will see if I can find the demo.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
BMW has some on coming car detection that when it detects a car coming it moves the beams around as to not blind the on coming traffic. It's pretty trick shit I will see if I can find the demo.

My dad's coworker is having fun taking his car to the dealership to get this bit of tech working correctly.

nik

Go Kart Champion

f**k me...I developed something similar (well headlight beam adjustment for glare reduction, not the fancy laser thing) for my thesis in 2007 even had a hella functional scale model and no one cared. :mad:..I'm going to go make friends with pigeons like Nikola Tesla now.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Audi just released something similar w/ LED's where it will adjust/move around any incoming cars/lights and avoid high beaming. Very nifty.