GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMW owner goes crazy over MS3(shitbox)

FNR32

Ready to race!
Is it wrong if me that I probably would have pulled a gun on the guy? It's just never a good look when someone jumps out of their car and starts walking toward you talking shyte. Looked like they were both having a bit of a drive and the BMW dude just got ass hurt for some reason. Dunno wtf is up with him

HyeWarrior

Banned
Is it wrong if me that I probably would have pulled a gun on the guy? It's just never a good look when someone jumps out of their car and starts walking toward you talking shyte. Looked like they were both having a bit of a drive and the BMW dude just got ass hurt for some reason. Dunno wtf is up with him

Obviously, he owns a BMW, thus, he is a douchenozzle

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Yeah Hye knows, driving around in a red 3 series, with his shades on and his bluetooth in. God BMW drivers, what up with it?

Hey fuck you, I have a Volvo. Except it's an s80... God Volvo drivers think they so tough lol.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Is it wrong if me that I probably would have pulled a gun on the guy?
Are you serious? I'm all for the Second Amendment, support the right to self defense, and a Lifetime Member of the NRA.

If you think that scenario justifies pulling a gun on someone, you shouldn't be carrying.

:thumbdown:

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
Are you serious? I'm all for the Second Amendment, support the right to self defense, and a Lifetime Member of the NRA.

If you think that scenario justifies pulling a gun on someone, you shouldn't be carrying.

:thumbdown:

x2