GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Borderlands 2 - xbox 360

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I'm on my 3rd play through. Got a Level 52 Assassin. The game is hilarious and fun. Wait until you meet Tiny Tina.

JhnR

Banned
any of you that play on xbox?? add me..lets get a match tomorrow, tonight i work

Spyder368

Ready to race!
I nabbed this on the steam sale, 4 PC copies for $30 couldn't pass it up. Damn addicting game too.

JhnR

Banned
ARGHHASKLJD :KASJ:DKS: anyone on xbox? Besides Bender...he barely plays..

Merkle

Banned
I know man, it really seems like it would be more fun playing co-op. I'm level 26 right now, I want to go back and start over but it's taken me quite a lot of gameplay to get to this point. I don't play that often as it is. Mainly just on the weekend afternoons.

JhnR

Banned
I know man, it really seems like it would be more fun playing co-op. I'm level 26 right now, I want to go back and start over but it's taken me quite a lot of gameplay to get to this point. I don't play that often as it is. Mainly just on the weekend afternoons.

Nice! Im level 22 now..gonna level up to do a big mission thats level 24 or so. Addicting game finding all these new guns and random miscs. So much better in two..

Merkle

Banned
I leveled up from 21 to 25 really quickly. I did all the side missions I could before I went and did the mission at Opportunity where you find Jack's body double. Side missions are really what make this game, without those you wouldn't have the strength or weapons to do the main story missions.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Im level 22 now..gonna level up to do a big mission thats level 24 or so. Addicting game finding all these new guns and random miscs. So much better in two..

I play on the box. Im down to play with ya.

Merkle

Banned
I just finished the game. Shot Jack in the face, now I'm bored, guess I'll have to actually be productive this weekend.