GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
I ordered from ShopDAP last week an it arrived in 2 days. Unexpected. Planning on having it welded up when I get a chance. Have not had a chance to look and verify part #s though.

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
I ordered from ShopDAP last week an it arrived in 2 days. Unexpected. Planning on having it welded up when I get a chance. Have not had a chance to look and verify part #s though.
Let me know what's on yours when you check please. I'm still trying to figure out if it's the actual part or if I was sent the wrong thing.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Just received mine today but the item number does not match (from e-acca). Can't find much on the item number (5Q6253611DJ) but it seems to be a standard Golf muffler, no?

Edit: on second look, that part number is the muffler? while the pipe shows the correct part number. Not sure if that's normal. I'm still wondering if I got the real thing.
You got the right muffler, but it's the Leon Cupra part (still the same thing) - start here: https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.ph...-for-my-us-spec-mk7-5-gti.368080/post-7412950

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid

Wow nice! That means they must have them inventory. I thought I read before ShopDAP orders them specifically for each customer order.

jdmwol2ks

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (To be)
If anybody in Norcal is interested, I got a TCR Muffler welded to the oem catback for sale. No need to go to a shop/buy a clamp, just bolt on to your downpipe with the existing clamp and you're good to go. Looking for $475, pm if interested!

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
It looks like the TCR exhaust is pretty cheap if you pay in rubles on E-Acca, assuming they don't ask for extra money after you make the order. Comes out to about $530 CAD.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Don’t buy Russian

Michael gti07

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Rabbit Cornflowerblu
Aside from the fact, under current circumstances, who knows when you'll get anything......

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
Oh. When I looked it up on Google, it said Latvia.

Well even if I buy from ShopDAP or ECS, they probably get it from E-Acca first. Or if I try to buy from dealer, they'll either say it's non existent part or I gotta pay twice as much :cry:

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
It looks like the TCR exhaust is pretty cheap if you pay in rubles on E-Acca, assuming they don't ask for extra money after you make the order. Comes out to about $530 CAD.
I tried. They aren’t accepting payment in Roubles.

ottothecow

Is there anywhere to get a good deal on the TCR muffler these days?

Wish I'd bought one when they were cheap but figured I could always grab one later...now they seem to be $$$