GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Broken Bones/ injury Stories

lacrosseking13

Ready to race!
When i was 10 i fell 40 feet off a rope swing, down a ravine and had a bi-lateral compound fracture. so basically i broke both the major bones in both my wrists. the two bones on my right wrist broke through the skin and the two in my left shattered the growth plate. that was pretty fun :biggrin:

And the reason why i was "inspired" to start this thread was because i just tore all the ligaments in my left ankle and figured why not....soo people join in and lets hear your stories. thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:

bovice

Banned

Monkeykungfu

Go Kart Champion

That's awesome. :biggrin:

On topic, I got into wreck with a train while in a Ford 150 on 4th of July, 1996 in Baton Rouge, LA. We hit the train 35' from the front, it threw our truck into the air. The people behind us said it a few flips, landed upside down.

When I woke up, I was hanging upside down by my seatbelt.. I undid it, fell a couple of feet & crawled out. The first thing I saw was a motor about 50' away in a cow field with smoke rolling off it & look backed at the truck, no front end... thought I was dreaming for a minute...

Then I saw the 16 year old kid who was driving our truck. He was sprawled out on the ground with his leg mangled w/ compound fractures.. was pretty nasty. I tool my shirt off & held it on some gushing areas till people showed up, which luckily only took a couple of minutes... Thought he was dead at first, I shook him, he woke up & had no idea that his leg was all fucked up.. pretty crazy. Then after another couple of minutes I've never heard anyone scream like that all the way to the hospital....

He ended up getting a shit ton of rods in his leg & never played HS football again. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt & if he had, he would have probably died as the steering wheel had crushed into the seat. I lucked out with only really bad bruises all over my arms, legs, especially where the seat belt was on my chest... a pretty nice cut on my lip, but ended up getting no stitches & no broken bones.

True story, glad to be here.

ive never broken a bone

x2. never been rushed to the hospital for anything either.

however.

when I was a wee lad, my brother opened the front door too fast and tore off my big toe nail. that sucked.

that video is complete fucking win, thought it was legit for the first few minutes!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I've broke both ankles (one twice), broke two metatarsals in both feet, broke my rt middle finger knuckle, a pinkey, and both wrist. And yes I have aches already. I've had multiple sprains too. Pretty much all injuries were either from skating, fighting, and a car accident.

Edit: Here's a pic of my old Civic Si from another thread.

Attachments

• 07-14-~1 (2).jpg
    07-14-~1 (2).jpg
    145 KB · Views: 601

insideoutoreo699

I Gargle Balls!
I've broke both ankles (one twice), broke two metatarsals in both feet, broke my rt middle finger knuckle, a pinkey, and both wrist. And yes I have aches already. I've had multiple sprains too. Pretty much all injuries were either from skating, fighting, and a car accident.

Edit: Here's a pic of my old Civic Si from another thread.

how the mother fuck did you survive that?

lacrosseking13

Ready to race!
monkeykungfu...that is really intense and im glad you and your buddys made it through that....kirk180 holy hell man how in the hell did you get out of that because the driver side is completely gone

probably the best mod you could ever do to that car. glad you're ok.