GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BYE FELICIA!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
and yet he still posts here:confused:

This is your problem, you make all these statements and you never follow through. If you make a thread saying you're out of here , then man up ,GTFO and dont come back.

Theres nothing wrong with posting in both threads. If thats what you want to do , just admit you were wrong and have this thread closed. jeez :iono:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
This is your problem, you make all these statements and you never follow through. If you make a thread saying you're out of here , then man up ,GTFO and dont come back.

Theres nothing wrong with posting in both threads. If thats what you want to do , just admit you were wrong and have this thread closed. jeez :iono:

This. This is why I've called him a liar before. He says shit and then says, or does, the opposite.

Damn, it's fun to come back to the old haunts to bust trev's little baby ballz.

She sounds hot. in4pics

In for n99dz.

Barnes, come over to our new forumz!!

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
A lot more drama then I'm use to. What is the deal with people "leaving". If you don't want to post on here anymore that's cool. If there is something we should know then tell us. Did someone touch you in your no no place? Was it Felicia?

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
A lot more drama then I'm use to. What is the deal with people "leaving". If you don't want to post on here anymore that's cool. If there is something we should know then tell us. Did someone touch you in your no no place? Was it Felicia?

Oh it was Felicia alright.. She touched him real good.

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
This. This is why I've called him a liar before. He says shit and then says, or does, the opposite.

Damn, it's fun to come back to the old haunts to bust trev's little baby ballz.

In for n99dz.

Barnes, come over to our new forumz!!
It doesnt load at work. But I can on days off.

Will she touch me in my no no place?

StayStetti

Banned