GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Wow... still open.... That Combo Breaker Poster is a reference to Killer Instinct. I used to play the skeleton guy that could teleport, think his name was Spinal.

It's like most fighting games where a series of moves will make ass kicking combinations. All the characters had a combo breaker that if done correctly could stop the flow of attacks from your opponent.

I thought the first picture & the bong were really funny.

BTW, I voted for Obama!

Lol, that was a dope ass game. Me and my bros used to have it on our Nintendo 64! Ha ha ha. Memories!

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
NINTENDO SIXXXXX TEEEEEE FOURRRRRR!

uberdork71

Ready to race!
Wow... still open.... That Combo Breaker Poster is a reference to Killer Instinct. I used to play the skeleton guy that could teleport, think his name was Spinal.

It's like most fighting games where a series of moves will make ass kicking combinations. All the characters had a combo breaker that if done correctly could stop the flow of attacks from your opponent.

I thought the first picture & the bong were really funny.

BTW, I voted for Obama!

Thanks, I don't do video games.

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
he cant make up his mind on his own policies because he keeps changing them. im not racist and im not against him because hes half black, muslim or whatever. hes just gonna drive us further into the recession.

IMO the only reason why he won is because of the large portion of the black population voting for him not because of his policies but because hes black.

honestly i dont think the black vote was substantial enough to make it the only reason he won. there was only a roughly 9% increase in the voting numbers compared to the 2004 elections. the majority of people who voted for obama were sick of the conservative republican ways. we will have to wait untill all the polls and statistics are out but i guarantee you that even if you deduct the black vote, obama still would've won.

and to be honest with you, i think it's racist on the parts of ANYONE, regardless their race, to vote for one person because of their race.

I feel that both obama and mccain are currently ill-prepared and unexperienced to handle the economic recession we are in, and i don't think it will be possible for our nation to sink lower. regardless of policies and such, it is only a natural economic cycle for the economy to rise after a drop, although, it usually takes a way or a gigantic boost in domestic commerce to bring back up.

i love talking politics :headbang:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
honestly i dont think the black vote was substantial enough to make it the only reason he won. there was only a roughly 9% increase in the voting numbers compared to the 2004 elections. the majority of people who voted for obama were sick of the conservative republican ways. we will have to wait untill all the polls and statistics are out but i guarantee you that even if you deduct the black vote, obama still would've won.

and to be honest with you, i think it's racist on the parts of ANYONE, regardless their race, to vote for one person because of their race.

I feel that both obama and mccain are currently ill-prepared and unexperienced to handle the economic recession we are in, and i don't think it will be possible for our nation to sink lower. regardless of policies and such, it is only a natural economic cycle for the economy to rise after a drop, although, it usually takes a way or a gigantic boost in domestic commerce to bring back up.

i love talking politics :headbang:

i agree with you about mccain and obama, and i agree that it is racist for people to vote because of color. however i know many people that voted uneducatedly and just voted for obama because he was black

Status
Not open for further replies.