GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Calling UK members... Need PN for RED GTI grille badge..

Carn

Drag Racing Champion
Those badges are indeed from the 20th Anni Edition. There is no direct replacement for the front badge as the clips are different. You will need to buy 2 20th AE rear badges and then remove the chrome letters from your front badge and replace them with the rear 20th AE ones. I have bought the same badges for my CW GTI, I will post some pics when my car arrives next week.

The badges are rediculously priced ($220 at Hillside, $140 from ECS) for the rears. Just beware, there are some cheaper priced replicas available online, but they are not the same size and the quality is crap. If you like I can get you some original ones for a much better price, I managed to source a contact of a contact who can get them.

PM if you interested.

Here are the parts in question, the front badge is useless for a Mk V btw.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
i wouldnt mind having that badge on my grill.. and a gti grill.. and a gti engine.. and the gti alloys... in fact...

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
I could make a decal for the front AND rear badges. Basically, small enough to cover MOST OF the chrome lettering, but to allow it to "outline" the red decal.

Hmmmmm....

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
TMTUNING has the badge for 35.00 with the rabbit and red letters. Way cheaper than on ebay or the dealer.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
quailallstar said:
TMTUNING has the badge for 35.00 with the rabbit and red letters. Way cheaper than on ebay or the dealer.

wow...snatch em up now, probably the cheapest you will find them around anymore.