GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cans?

omegach

Banned
what kinda headphones do you guys use

bought myself a pair of sennheiser hd-555's this summer. comfortable as shit, and the sound quality is bitchin (as far as i can tell, i'm not an audiophile)

also have a pair of shure e2c's for travel and whatnot

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
i've got sony in ear and have been looking for cans for a while i my just buy the AKGs i've eyed for like a year and a half. I incedently bought my GFs mon a set of sennheiser's like a week ago for her birthday, nothing fancy but she's been raving about them since i gave them to her, maybe i'll look at geetting a pair or their higher end stuff.

nullGTI

Ready to race!
Creative Zen Aurvana. got them 60% off at Best Buy. the fit perfect, sound great and keep out the noise as well.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Bose sucks balls. The only thing they're good for is eye candy.

I own a pair of Sennheiser HD555 and HD580 with the grills from an HD600. I also have a pair of Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 3.

If anyone is looking for a good, inexpensive pair of IEMs, check out the JVC HA-FX33 (Marshmallows) or the JVC HA-FX66 (Air Cushion).

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
im no headphone expert, but i rock some skullcandy hesh's. im looking into getting a pair of the multimedia skullcrushers soon. www.skullcandy.com check them out, some cool headphones and other stuff too. best of all, free lifetime warranty on the headphones so if you break them, they replace them.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
im no headphone expert, but i rock some skullcandy hesh's. im looking into getting a pair of the multimedia skullcrushers soon. www.skullcandy.com check them out, some cool headphones and other stuff too. best of all, free lifetime warranty on the headphones so if you break them, they replace them.

Oh god no.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
what. like i said im no headphone expert, but i like the skullcandy phones i got.

I'm not an expert either but I've done a lot of reading and testing. Skull Candy does look visually pleasing, that I can agree with you. But if you're looking for something that sounds great, there are many many other options out there for less. I.e. the JVC's I posted.

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Well I work at Bose so you take a guess, lol.

I usually use my Around Ear headphones at home off my receiver playing late night video games or watching TV.

At work, I have Quiet Comfort 2's and Quiet Comfort 3's; not sure which I like better at this point.

I gave my fiancee the In-Ears I got because she begged me for them, LOL.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Well I work at Bose so you take a guess, lol.

I usually use my Around Ear headphones at home off my receiver playing late night video games or watching TV.

At work, I have Quiet Comfort 2's and Quiet Comfort 3's; not sure which I like better at this point.

I gave my fiancee the In-Ears I got because she begged me for them, LOL.
Ewwwwww. Try a pair of Sennheisers. Or AudioTechnica if you like bass.

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
In my recording studio, I use Sony MDR-7506 over the ear isolation headphones. The sound is phenominal, and they're comfortable too. For my iPod, I use the Sure SCL2 in ear headphones. They sound pretty good too.

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Ewwwwww. Try a pair of Sennheisers. Or AudioTechnica if you like bass.
I have...I personally didn't like them and I'm not saying it because I work at Bose; we have products I don't like, but I do like our headsets best of what I've tried. The Sennheisers I tried didn't feel like they belonged on any part of your body. They sounded good, but I like the Around-Ears better. I don't really like a ton of bass in my headsets, just enough and accurate bass is fine for me.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
SONY MDR-Q55...Best earphones ever...most I've had are either uncomfortable, sound like ass, or crap out within a couple months, but not these babies... :wink:

clip-on style phones that have great sound, are comfortable to wear(I wear them all day at work), and not huge earmuffs

Only beef is the extension cable has a broken wire so gotta go pick up a new one...the set is ~2 years old (so about 4200 hours of use and counting...) :thumbup: