GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car & Driver Lightning Lap 2011

Dybz

Banned

huy

Retired Racer
when talking stock for stock AWD doesn't really represent an advantage on a track... it can actually be a disadvantage with the added weight and tendency to understeer when improperly tuned as in the WRX and STI. stock for stock FWD can be faster than AWD and RWD even.

at the upper levels of time attack, AWD reigned supreme, but now the RWD's are nipping at the heels of the fastest AWD. in the early days of time attack in the US, a tuned Cobalt had the 2nd fastest lap of the day beating out an 801whp Skyline GTR among the rest.

but lap times aren't everything, unless you plan to race time attack and invest tens of thousands of dollars to chase the quickest lap.

huy

Retired Racer
and still a mustang, in which everyone and their mom has. same with corvette's. i happen to like them both for their performance and the big growling V8's, but i just can't.

i brought up the idea of getting a challenger, but my very hot friend says she prefers my GTI. lol.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
and still a mustang, in which everyone and their mom has. same with corvette's. i happen to like them both for their performance and the big growling V8's, but i just can't.

i brought up the idea of getting a challenger, but my very hot friend says she prefers my GTI. lol.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
The 2012 Boss 302 is very impressive as well.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
It's kool ford is stepping their game up... But I would still rather have the sti/evo than a mustang ... The only car I would love owning from ford is that focus rs from 09.

donnyboyy

Ready to race!
I happen to like the new mustang also, bang for the buck is there, but that interior looks like a twelve year old designed it!

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
I happen to like the new mustang also, bang for the buck is there, but that interior looks like a twelve year old designed it!

I also like how it looks (including the interior).... But I'm not a muscle car fan.