GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cat pichar thread

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
just for u
Totally cracked up on that one. That deserves a LOLcano, I just don't feel like finding the image. :wink:

Here's some fresh ones...

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Lol, Nick. Let's put this one off topic too!

My sis has a dog just like this one, an Amstaff.

Remus I am confused what kind of dog is that I have never heard of an amstaff before, at first I thought it was a type o and you meant Mastiff but at the same moment I went WTF that is no Mastiff. So I cam to the conclusion that it must be a Staffordshire Terrier, so is it the American version of a Staffordshire Terrier? Basically is there a difference between an Amstaff and a Staffordshire Terrier?

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Remus I am confused what kind of dog is that I have never heard of an amstaff before, at first I thought it was a type o and you meant Mastiff but at the same moment I went WTF that is no Mastiff. So I cam to the conclusion that it must be a Staffordshire Terrier, so is it the American version of a Staffordshire Terrier? Basically is there a difference between an Amstaff and a Staffordshire Terrier?

Yes, it's called the American Staffordshire. Their all in the same family, but the AmStaff is really docile.

Kurupt

low
my friend has an american staffordshire, he said it cost him a shitload of money... the dog is fun to play with tho