GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cheaters car

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
That's no reason to do something like that to a mans vehicle... that broad should be shot

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
If a bitch did that to me I would just press charges. She can take it up the ass from something called THE LAW!

davesee

FIA GT Champion
There's no excuse for cheating, and there's no excuse for vandalizing someone's car.

Those two were meant for each other.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
If a bitch did that to me I would just press charges. She can take it up the ass from something called THE LAW!
kind of what i was thinking... Cheating is complete BS, but it's technically not an arrestable offense. Spray painting and smashing someone's car, however, is. :paddle: :paddle: :paddle:

kind of what i was thinking... Cheating is complete BS, but it's technically not an arrestable offense. Spray painting and smashing someone's car, however, is. :paddle: :paddle: :paddle:
BOOM

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
There's no excuse for cheating, and there's no excuse for vandalizing someone's car.

Those two were meant for each other.

Hah, you said it!

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
I disagree. I've been cheated on before. Screw cheaters

Sent from my iPhone

so have I and half the world, but I wouldn't go out and vandalize someone's car.

Bake and blain have the right idea

Timpanogos Slim

Go Kart Champion
I dunno, kinda lady who would do that to a car probably thinks he cheated because he "forgot" to call her while he was out with his friends, or maybe because she went through his phone and discovered that his ex sometimes drunk-txts him.

Shouldn't assume that a crazy biatch has a rational reason for doing something.

If he doesn't press charges he is not a man.