GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Check my Website, need opinions, changes, etc

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion

^^^ Winrar!

abusive

Looks nice. I would consider adding some photos to the services page to make it more interesting and keep people's attention drawn in. I also think that font is too difficult to read at smaller point sizes, so you might consider switching to something more readable.

O HELLA JDM1

Ready to race!
Looks nice. I would consider adding some photos to the services page to make it more interesting and keep people's attention drawn in. I also think that font is too difficult to read at smaller point sizes, so you might consider switching to something more readable.

Yea, ive been seeing comments about the font, maybe if i change the color? but thank you sir ill ask my homie (webdesigner) to make changes soon, hopefully

ArmyVW

Passed Driver's Ed
I think its a really great start but as others said the fonts need some work. The font that stood out most to me for needing some attention was the links on the resources page. The blue with the shadowing and the size make it difficult to read.

IMHO you need to take the photo from your man page and either get rid of it or add it to the banner about the tabs on your page. This way people will already be able to see some content on your webpage the second they click on it. Customers should not have to scroll down before they can read anything about your services or products. Also in your banner where you have the links for your different pages there is a huge blank spot on the right side. You should increase the size of the other tabs so there is no excess space at the end of the banner.

FYI
3 years experience doing Web Design for the US Army

retro6

Ready to race!
i made a website in middle school, this one looks a lot, i mean a lot better than that one. So i guess you're on the right track

O HELLA JDM1

Ready to race!
I think its a really great start but as others said the fonts need some work. The font that stood out most to me for needing some attention was the links on the resources page. The blue with the shadowing and the size make it difficult to read.

IMHO you need to take the photo from your man page and either get rid of it or add it to the banner about the tabs on your page. This way people will already be able to see some content on your webpage the second they click on it. Customers should not have to scroll down before they can read anything about your services or products. Also in your banner where you have the links for your different pages there is a huge blank spot on the right side. You should increase the size of the other tabs so there is no excess space at the end of the banner.

FYI
3 years experience doing Web Design for the US Army

Thank you sir, i will be informing my friend about it. He did this for me for free so i expected a few things to be ehhh, but thanks for the info

i like it.

Thanks BRAH!!! love u :w00t:

Nice wish you we're in Seattle.

What did you want done lol?

Medussa

Ready to race!
Well for starts you overnight me that girl to 10598

radbull

Oddly the place I just had my windows tinted at has a site design VERY similar to yours. It looks fine, but get rid of that iphone in the top corner.