GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Check out this new passat

XPorscheGuy

Well, I'll say one thing; it looks more exciting than the cars sitting in the yard at the VW plant here in Chattanooga. A sea of bland - black, white, silver, that's all. The only color is in the employees parking lot. OCCASIONALLY there's a burgundy or lt. metallic blue one, but not often. Being a fan of brighter colors I'm not attracted to them at all! Generic 4-door sedans.

madbikes

Ready to race!
Nice Star Wars Itasha

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
I've got more pics of that Passat that I took while at Comicon in San Diego... they where even giving out some VW/ Star War's Schwag such as pins that had a VW/ Star Wars theme... I've got a bunch of them that I might stick on the headrest of my GTI:)

Speaking of Comicon... any collectors here? I've got Comicon 2011 exclusive Hasbro Toys I'm looking to unload such as the Giant Sentinel, Ultimate Optimus Prime, and the whole Avengers Mini Muggz collection:)

I've also got tons of other schwag/ give aways/ posters/ some signed that I need to get rid off.

BTW there was also a Black GTI with Black karthoums that I kept seeing in the same structure I was in... we gave each other thumbs up, but are you also on this board too?