GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Childhood Restored!

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
New Dragonball series is on the way!

I was in middle school when Goku turned SSJ vs Frieza for the first time :thumbup: (US release) so I was all up in this from the get go, I lost touch after Z ended and the horrible GT started, but when the Xenoverse game came out this year, I got back into it as a whole.

Does anyone remember the feels when Frieza knew he was toast :paddle:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully they're not basing the story off a manga that isn't finished.

I like a episode full of flying people talking shit and grunting as much as the next guy but they really didn't need 80 episodes for the Freeza saga ;)

Edit: And yes, the whole Freeza series was an spic story. Sometimes I wish the show weren't marketed towards kids because it should be interpreted as a series of complex interwoven lives and character studies. I mean, I can't imagine how Vageta must've felt when, having been a prince held a slave by this ancient and superior race, was made into a stepping stone by one of the poorest and supposedly weakest of his race turned legendary super sayan who ultimately defeats the superior ancient being.

Last edited:

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Hopefully they're not basing the story off a manga that isn't finished.

I like a episode full of flying people talking shit and grunting as much as the next guy but they really didn't need 80 episodes for the Freeza saga ;)

Edit: And yes, the whole Freeza series was an spic story. Sometimes I wish the show weren't marketed towards kids because it should be interpreted as a series of complex interwoven lives and character studies. I mean, I can't imagine how Vageta must've felt when, having been a prince held a slave by this ancient and superior race, was made into a stepping stone by one of the poorest and supposedly weakest of his race turned legendary super sayan who ultimately defeats the superior ancient being.

The US spec sucks, I wish they would English dub the Jap spec and release as a collectors edition, I read last night that DBZ was from the creator and that GT was written by someone different. Battle of the gods was by creator, and so is this new series. a lot of info on the details of the series isn't out yet but it will take place around the BotG movies because they wear Whis symbol'd battle suits and Gi.

I agree, the frieza saga was too long, but it was sub sagged in to the nameikan (sp) saga too and the Ginyu force saga, then when frieza came to play the saga took off in that direction.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
i remember that spirit bomb taking like 10 episodes to finish and it didn't even hurt freeza all that much. I am very excited for the new dragonball though :D

zrickety

The Fixer
Lol DragonBall Z is worse than a soap opera, but I love it.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Lol DragonBall Z is worse than a soap opera, but I love it.

true, very true

i remember that spirit bomb taking like 10 episodes to finish and it didn't even hurt freeza all that much. I am very excited for the new dragonball though :D

It even sucks in Xenoverse.