GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cleveland Happenings 4-6 June?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'm headed towards ya'll this weekend....driving in from VA....and will be near the Garrettsville area for a few days. Anything going on Friday or Saturday?

What is good to go see in Cleveland while there? Rock and Roll museum?

Ideas welcomed!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not a lot going on in Cleveland besides the Rock and Roll Museum. Pro Football Hall of Fame is just an hour away in Canton, Ohio.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I live half an hour away and theres a lot to do in cleveland, but only really if you like the nightlife. Theres the science museum, the rock hall, and a lot of bars/restaurants. If you like music, the Music box supper club is a cool place to go. Live music and a meal. Friday is a "the Kinks" tribute and saturday theres a doobie brothers tribute lol

2 car meets this weekend that i know of, Fatbob's pizza in brunswick and Mr. Detail in Bedford, both on saturday

D.Gage

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Gti
So if you watch any car youtubers you’ve probably heard of the Triple F collection, they have a ridiculous hyper and super car collection and will be at an even on Saturday night in Cleveland with some of their cars. If you can fit it in your schedule I highly recommend it!
A5B12CC6-6CBA-442E-996F-4129A53D8CC4.jpeg
B8C2BEBA-A9EB-4C30-A6C8-40238651E598.jpeg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Spent over a week in Cleveland during the NFL Draft. RnR HOF is cool, check out all the Cleveland Script signs too, they’re in cool locations around the city. West Side Market wasn’t open while I was there, but it’s another experience downtown. If you like Indian Food check out Indian Delight or Bombay Chaat. Also Town Hall next to West Side Market was damn good. There’s also the “A Christmas Story” house.
3E2F018B-6C97-4D00-B67C-51207045BF85.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
These are all awesome ideas ya'll! Stoked to see some sights and evidently some killer cars