GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Accessport, Electronic Boost Controller, Drag Radials, PR MPI parts for sale

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Listed below are the items that I have for sale, more to come as I have a bunch of parts to sell and will update this post once I take some pics. Buyer pays for shipping!

1. GFB G-Force 3 electronic boost controller = $200
2. Mickey Thompson Pro Drag Radial (Brand New) = $500
3. Precision Raceworks MPI parts = $325
4. COBB Accessport = $500 (Stage 1 to Stage 3 for 91 and 93 pump and a OTS MAPerformance Stage 2 93 pump)

Last edited:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
GFB G-Force 3 EBC.jpg

MT Pro Drag Radial.jpg

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
That exhaust is tempting

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
If I bought the manifold and the mpi, what else would I need to get everything working?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
If I bought the manifold and the mpi, what else would I need to get everything working?
You'll need the part for the manifold that I posted a picture of, fuel injectors, the sensor for the fuel rail, and the wire harness. If you are using your stock fuel line, then you will need the one barb fitting for the fuel rail that goes on the left side, which you can get all the MPI parts from PR.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
You'll need the part for the manifold that I posted a picture of, fuel injectors, the sensor for the fuel rail, and the wire harness. If you are using your stock fuel line, then you will need the one barb fitting for the fuel rail that goes on the left side, which you can get all the MPI parts from PR.
Alright I’ll have to piece the things together and think about it.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Selling my COBB Accessport for $500. It has been uninstalled from my car. There are no tunes on it because all of my tunes have been custom but I can put back on it the COBB OTS tunes and stage 2 by MAPerformance.

20231104_101134.jpg

20231104_101308.jpg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Seriously, nobody has jumped on the Cobb AP for how cheap I'm selling it?

I mean no disrespect, but it might not be as cheap as you think it is. You can get them all day long for cheaper in the FB groups.

1699821323607.png