GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Coke or Beer?

ogrisker

Ready to race!
What's better for you. I mean healthier? Lesser of 2 evils..

1 Beer or 1 Soda (Coke) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ogrisker

Ready to race!
What's better for you. I mean healthier? Lesser of 2 evils..

1 Beer or 1 Soda (Coke) :rolleyes:

I'm leaning towards beer

Mrc5z

Ready to race!
Ohhhh, soda ey?

Attachments

• IMG_2290.JPG
    IMG_2290.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 238

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Healthier from a physical or mental point of view? I believe soda to be poison, I don’t care how healthy you may think you are, soda is a chemical stew of ingredients that, in the long run are definitely bad for you.
Now, beer........from a chemical and health standpoint I’d say nothing wrong with it BUT, if you are like some for whom one is just never enough.......put it this way, no one buys a case of Diet Coke and drinks them all while watching the game!
“The beer that made Milwaukee famous made a jackass out of me!”

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I use coke to eat rust off of rusty hubs, to release the wheel, when rusted on. I am definitely not in favor of Coke.

But I don't drink, soooooo

Water

Last edited:

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
Depends on the beer. In this holiday season, this porter is recommended over coke.

Attachments

• duclaw-brewery-sweet-baby-jesus-porter.jpg
    duclaw-brewery-sweet-baby-jesus-porter.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 279

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Here's my choice for the holidays.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hooville

Go Kart Newbie
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy", and it has Vitamin B. Coke has... Calories and a dash of caffeine. Happiness & vitamins sound healthy to me!

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
My friend gave up Mountain Dew, only diet change. Lost 33lbs in one summer doing nothing different. Just no MD.

I drink beer like a fish, hasn't physically negativity affected me yet. Recent blood work showed I'm healthier then your great grandpas prized racing horse.

Beer, defiantly beer.