GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College MK6 owners!

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Just graduated from the University of Wisconsin last spring with a BS in biology. I will be doing research full time for a couple years before devoting my life to med school... My grandparents actually paid for half of the car as a graduation present and I paid the other half, cant complain!

Congrats to the Badgers on beating Ohio State in basketball!:thumbup:

thekaptn

Ready to race!
Full time masters in information technology management at university Texas at Dallas. Be done in December, after that, stage 1.

Sango11

Passed Driver's Ed
a full time student at Suffolk community college i am going to be a electrical engineer i am transferring to farmingdale and i work as a carpenter 2 days of the week and am a photo assistant on the weekn

Last edited:

BuckeyeGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Full time student at The Ohio State University, probably will be transferring to Boston University next year though. Bringing my GTI out to Ohio in a couple weeks here.

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
Full time student at University of Utah, communications major. and the GTI is paid for my daddys money. I have always driven a VW since employee pricing is amazing.

BuckeyeGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
haha thanks dude! been a good year for wisconsin sports!

Haha, see if Wisconsin can pull it off today. My roommate's actually a die hard Badger fan stuck at OSU for his major, makes the rivalry even more entertaining. (sorry for the off topic) but I'll give it to the Badgers, they've been more interesting than Michigan as of late!

FNR32

Ready to race!
Very nice to see everyones response!

Anyone considering grad school, law, med?
Med school here as well. I plan to keep the GTi for the next 6-8 years.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Full time student at Central Connecticut State University and will be graduating in May with a Degree in Accounting.

I currently work full time for a Big 4 Accounting Firm where I work more during the winter/early spring in a week then most people do in 3 weeks. I have also managed to finish my last three classes.

When i don't have night classes (Tuesday) I'm usually working from 8am to 11pm. Closer to sign off though we where there until 2:30am.

The only way I survive is the pleasure I get from driving my GTI in to work.

I'm a bit crazy but soon the 120 hour weeks will be over and school will also be finished until next year when I go back for my masters so I can obtain my CPA.

O yea and until I go full hire at the end of the summer I get paid overtime, 120 hours with time and a half is amazing. Can anyone say Golf R, only first i have to pay off my student loans :/

csvdubmk6

Ready to race!
Graduating this Summer, Majoring in Graphic Design. Have a full time job as a designer at a marketing advertising company/firm plus freelancing.

ZeroVoid1

Passed Driver's Ed
Currently doing my undergrad in Microbiology & Immunology at the University of Saskatchewan, looking at getting into med school in the next year or two. Car is, of course, thanks to mom and dad :)

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I got to Atlantic cape comm college in mays landing NJ, I work at a Sunoco gas station/car wash. In the summer i work in sea isle delivering pizza. Dont under estimate the pizza delivery boy. We make bank! haha. Paying for my car by myself, still living at home. My payments are 150 a month over 72 months

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
Is anybody in the Greek system at your schools? I am a Beta at the University of Utah. Just wondering if anybody else is also a Greek here

rcopp

Ready to race!
I was going to Cuyamaca Community college with a plan to transfer to San Diego State after getting my general education done. Now I've switched to a home study type college. You work on one class at a time and generally complete a class every 2-3 weeks.
I'm paying for my GTI but my parents put down 5k plus I traded in my old car and got 9.5k for that, which they also bought me. So I'm paying only paying for about half of it, and I'm super grateful that they payed for as much as they did.