GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College Party Theme thread

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Tons of the people on this board are in college, I'm surprised we haven't turned to each other for help by now haha

Anyway, I need a party theme for this Saturday evening...I have 2 that I'm tossing around.

1) CEOs and Corporate Hoes - always a classic. Most of the kids attending are on the mock trial team so they all have proper attire, and most would look slammin if they slutted-up their outfits a bit. I mean, they look good BEFORE they're slutted up lol but I think they'd do well with this one.

2) Rubiks Cube party - everyone has to come in different colored articles of clothing ( I'd limit colors to Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow) And the goal is to leave by the end of the night in all one color. This would be fun and interesting because it'd involve a lot of clothes swapping...and I'm sure with alcohol mixed in, hilarity would ensue. Unfortunately, some of the attendees have bfs/gfs so I'm not sure how well that would go over with them haha

Does anyone have another suggestion, or do they agree with any of the ones I've made?

BranCKY3

rubndub
My parties usually just result in drinking. Themes do not matter.

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
i would go with the first one. gives u room to make a move on a hott chick but not enough to get any couple into an argument. u have to be pretty comfortable with your sexuality to try having a pj party with a twist, mix it up with girls wear guy stuff and guys wear girls. (im watching van wilder)

random but hye i found a bad ass bar in san dimas with tons of beautiful women. u should check it out.

HyeWarrior

Banned
i would go with the first one. gives u room to make a move on a hott chick but not enough to get any couple into an argument. u have to be pretty comfortable with your sexuality to try having a pj party with a twist, mix it up with girls wear guy stuff and guys wear girls. (im watching van wilder)

random but hye i found a bad ass bar in san dimas with tons of beautiful women. u should check it out.

Where at? I know there's a pretty nice one by the Albertson's on Bonita.. AND WHY WERE YOU IN MY HOOD?!

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
its called montana's its right off the 57 and i think auto center way. its in the parking lot with incycle, boot barn etc.there are two dance floors. ones elevated and ones not. i stood on the top one for a little with a beer and just watched all the drunk chicks fall down and their boobs and vag pop out. haha foo im always in your hood. i go to sac and live in south pasadena.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
toga parties

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
I think as long as you come up with something, anything...the fun girls will do their best to slut it up.
Gangsta Party (a few always go as ho's)
80's (a few workout outfits are bound to turn up)
Cowboys and Indians (not a lot of fabric and some feathers!)
Red Neck (cut off shorts and tied off shirts)

Just build it, they will come.

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
For some reason 80's parties always get the hot chicks excited. Last one we threw a couple girls showed up dressed in this...

needless to say it was a good party.

my fav theme is a mix of two themes: sexy underwear highlighter party. basically all white undies while passing around highlighters in a room full of blacklights. not good though if your parties tend to be sausage fests