GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Comics/Graphic Novels Thread...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
I was just curious if there was anyone else on the boards that enjoyed reading/collecting comics or graphic novels.

I realized that I enjoy them more now than when I was younger. And that there are some really wild stories, "The Exterminators" "100 Bullets" and alot of other Vertigo, MAX titles.

But to get it started...What's the top 5 books on your Sub list that you look forward to the most every month...

1. The Walking Dead
2. 100 Bullets
3. Deadpool
4. Brit
5. Wolverine: Origins

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
haha. im too cheap to order them, but i go sit in the store and read them. may not have 5 favs but ill list some.

1. Deadpool
2. The Walking Dead
3. Wolverine Origins
4. Marvel Zombies

there are a few other zombie graphic novels i like, but i cant remember the names of them. any idea if the 9th book of the walking dead is out yet? havent been to the book store in forever

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
I believe that 9 is out, but you can always just go to a place called, mycomicshop.com and find pretty cheap back issues, and what not.

Also i have been having insane luck on ebay recently...a few examples...

The full run of 100 bullets, 1-95 for 125 bucks...

Last night i picked up Spawn 1-100 for 100 bucks...

and yes, TWD is incredible...by far the best, most character driven zombie anything i have seen in a while...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
ps i am selling some issues that i don't read anymore, drop me a pm if you are interested, usually 1-5 of some fairly new series i just lost interest in