GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cool iPhone screen protector.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Wow, haven't been on here in a while. Hopefully I can get rid of my undeserving negative rep.

Anyways, like many people out there, I have a cracked iPhone. We all know the feeling; you have 15 things in your hand, and manage to drop the most expensive one. It then cracks and swear words come pouring out.

The following minutes are full of questions. The first one that I thought of was how to seal moisture from getting into the crack and ruining the phone? Standard iPhone screen protectors will not stick to a cracked phone, and while you can use packaging tape, it looks atrocious. I decided to try this stuff since I had some left over from my license plate LEDs:

And it worked great! I can't really post photos since it is on my phone but it completely seals the glass from moisture and adds a light blue tint which looks very cool. And the glass is protected from scratches. I was trying to think of something cool to cover the glass with and Optic-Blue Lamin-X worked great. Just don't forget to cut holes for the speaker at the top and the home button.

Not a major thing and there might be other ways but it was kinda cool so figured I'd share.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Very interesting...I'm surprised it recognizes your touch thru the thick Lamin-X

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Very interesting...I'm surprised it recognizes your touch thru the thick Lamin-X

Good point. How does it do? I'll be getting the Nexus 4 soon so I'm looking forward to the same problems.

Good idea though. I'd prefer clear, but def stopping by the local tint shop to pick up scraps :D

Sent via Tapatalk, butchered by autocorrect

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
I recently purchased my very first iphone a couple days ago. (chose the white one).

And I must say I hate putting covers on any of my phones, it adds weight, bulkiness, or simply just takes away from nakedness of the phone for lack of a better description.

Its simple really, just dont mix keys/metal/sharp objects with your phone when its in your pocket and more importantly, do not drop it. If you are careful and attentive at all times, this shouldn't be an issue. Accidents do happen but I have never dropped any of my phones before because I am especially aware of them. I have dropped keys, the t.v. remote, and such but with my phone I am super duper careful.

P.S. I used to never care for apple products but the iphone is cool, user friendly for non techy people like myself and its simple/ergonomic design is very pleasing. And the white color is fresh, its got this medical esque aurora to it with the brush metal color backing and chrome or is that polished edges around the phone.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
I recently purchased my very first iphone a couple days ago. (chose the white one).

And I must say I hate putting covers on any of my phones, it adds weight, bulkiness, or simply just takes away from nakedness of the phone for lack of a better description.

Its simple really, just dont mix keys/metal/sharp objects with your phone when its in your pocket and more importantly, do not drop it. If you are careful and attentive at all times, this shouldn't be an issue. Accidents do happen but I have never dropped any of my phones before because I am especially aware of them. I have dropped keys, the t.v. remote, and such but with my phone I am super duper careful.

P.S. I used to never care for apple products but the iphone is cool, user friendly for non techy people like myself and its simple/ergonomic design is very pleasing. And the white color is fresh, its got this medical esque aurora to it with the brush metal color backing and chrome or is that polished edges around the phone.

Well I mean sorry we all don't have fantastic iPhone supernatural holding abilities like you. :D i mean come on bro shit happens.

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie

I have dropped keys, the t.v. remote, and such but with my phone I am super duper careful.

Well some of us have Super dooper jobs that get equipment banged up if not protected.

That being said in fun and all.

But seriously I can live with a slightly LESS cool phone look if the 600 dollar phone is protected against almost anything.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Well some of us have Super dooper jobs that get equipment banged up if not protected.

That being said in fun and all.

But seriously I can live with a slightly LESS cool phone look if the 600 dollar phone is protected against almost anything.

this. but it can't be too ugly lol