GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cops

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
so today i was driving to school and as i was approaching a hill i see a cop on the other side of the street hiding out in the bushes with a radar gun waiting for someone to come down the hill. so naturally i thought to myself FTC! on my way up the hill i tried to spoil the cops plan by tapping my high beams at on coming cars to tell them 2 slow down (which didn't work but hey i tried). and as far as i know there isn't really anything u can do 2 let someone else know u know there is a cop up ahead. When i'm on my bike i just tap my helmet and that means there is a cop. i'm wondering if anyone has anything they do or anything u guys wanna start to try and help fellow dubbers out.

i stick my head out the window and yell "OH MY GOD THERES A FUCKING COP RIGHT THERE LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

jk

i dont do anything.

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
when on a cruise, you usually tap the top of your roof to signal cop.

it means top hat. old school for cop.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
I flash... I fckin' hate speeding tickets....

hahah!

Thought Radars etc had to be on flat ground? or the results where void?

Genome

Hippest Teacher. Ever.
I flash... I fckin' hate speeding tickets....

hahah!

Thought Radars etc had to be on flat ground? or the results where void?

i thought they can be anywhere, as long as its a straight sight line and its been calibrated?

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
so today i was driving to school and as i was approaching a hill i see a cop on the other side of the street hiding out in the bushes with a radar gun waiting for someone to come down the hill. so naturally i thought to myself FTC! on my way up the hill i tried to spoil the cops plan by tapping my high beams at on coming cars to tell them 2 slow down (which didn't work but hey i tried). and as far as i know there isn't really anything u can do 2 let someone else know u know there is a cop up ahead. When i'm on my bike i just tap my helmet and that means there is a cop. i'm wondering if anyone has anything they do or anything u guys wanna start to try and help fellow dubbers out.

I do the same. The group I ride with do that fist to the top of the helmet signal to warn others. I think that's a standard signal with all non-cagers.

On that note, when we want to rip it down the canyon, we usually send out like 2 or three scouts about 3 miles ahead and call back to us for clearance. However, where I ride around Otay Lakes (back road to Mount Julian and Lake Cuyamaca), there's usually planes and helicopters monitoring speed. Really gay, it's a total buzz killer. :thumbdown:

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
same thing out here. me and my boys race the crest and gmr. but cell phones don't really work up there so we just kinda go for it. most of the time the cops cant make a u turn on those roads so they just let u go. lol maybe they try but we don't stick around long enough 2 find out.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
same thing out here. me and my boys race the crest and gmr. but cell phones don't really work up there so we just kinda go for it. most of the time the cops cant make a u turn on those roads so they just let u go. lol maybe they try but we don't stick around long enough 2 find out.

Yeah, where I ride, there's no signal. Of course it doesn't help that I have T-Mobile. Some of the guys have ChatterBox, so that's how we roll. :biggrin:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
On our cruises, I usually lead because of my radar set-up & if I'm getting a radar/laser hit I usually flash my euro fog. It's prob the only use I found for it:iono:

Strmtrpr

Censored
On our cruises, I usually lead because of my radar set-up & if I'm getting a radar/laser hit I usually flash my euro fog. It's prob the only use I found for it:iono:

lol thats awesome :thumbsup: