GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cops

Yeah I high beam. And when I get the beams it usually means the same.

Funny story though(to me anyway), I was driving down a 40 road going like 60, there was no one around I swear, and of course around a corner there was a cop standing outside his car with a radar gun and I was like shit I'm boned. lol but as I passed I looked and he had his gun pointed up at a bird that flew by lol. Needless to say I was abs dying.

Strmtrpr

Censored
Yeah I high beam. And when I get the beams it usually means the same.

Funny story though(to me anyway), I was driving down a 40 road going like 60, there was no one around I swear, and of course around a corner there was a cop standing outside his car with a radar gun and I was like shit I'm boned. lol but as I passed I looked and he had his gun pointed up at a bird that flew by lol. Needless to say I was abs dying.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Unless you ride a bike or do a lot of group drives, tapping the roof just makes it look like you're jamming out trying to play the roof as a drum. A couple high beam flashes usually does the trick for the average commuter. I do it every single time i hear my V1 go off and come across some cop radaring people from behind a bush.

grada89

Go Kart Champion
A co-worker got a ticket for flashing her lights to signal that there was a cop ahead.

Her ticket: DA DA DA

Improper use of hi-beams/lights.

Sucks donkey sack. lol. She was trying to help others out and then she got boned. :/

mikegabriel

Banned
A co-worker got a ticket for flashing her lights to signal that there was a cop ahead.

Her ticket: DA DA DA

Improper use of hi-beams/lights.

Sucks donkey sack. lol. She was trying to help others out and then she got boned. :/

That right there is an officer being a dick IMO.

sloMk5

mikegabriel

Banned
Oh I forgot to add my note. I usually flash the fogs in the GTI since they are just as noticeable as flashing high beams.

In my Rabbit I can't say I do much as I always drive with the highbeams on because the lows suck. Haha.