GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Pennsylvania closed their bars and liquor stores. In PA, liquor stores are state owned. The day they announced it was the last day open they probably sold more than any day in history. Wait until people run out. Should be interesting.

GolNat

Drag Racing Champion
Pennsylvania closed their bars and liquor stores. In PA, liquor stores are state owned. The day they announced it was the last day open they probably sold more than any day in history. Wait until people run out. Should be interesting.
They will be coming down to Delaware to get it. Like they usually do because no sales tax :cool:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Before I moved to Florida I thought the "pollen scale" they show on the news only went from 0-10.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Can't edit from my phone. Meant to include a runny stuffy nose with a little cough is a normal morning for us this time of year. If we went shopping early I'm sure no one would come within 50 feet of us. My wife has allergies worse than me. Many times when I go looking for her in the women's section all I need to do is listen.

GolNat

Drag Racing Champion
Can't edit from my phone. Meant to include a runny stuffy nose with a little cough is a normal morning for us this time of year. If we went shopping early I'm sure no one would come within 50 feet of us. My wife has allergies worse than me. Many times when I go looking for her in the women's section all I need to do is listen.
Just an FYI. To edit on mobile click on the ellipsis at the bottom left of your post.

F52D4EB8-CBA2-4AED-80AB-C2A3232F35A0.jpeg