• Fake

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
its 100 precent real.

*cough* until he kicks at teh goal. *cough*

thetapwns

go to youtube, search "crossbar challenge" and watch the players on arsenal and chelsea go at it. after that it should be pretty obvious...

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
I'm the only one who has been able to do this in real life. I wear Reebok Total Control FG's, not Nike.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The first sentence in the above statement may be completely false. The only times I have hit the crossbar are not on purpose and typically the ball goes back way over my head.

fastgtiboii

VW FTW
i heard that like 1 or two of the shots are real and the others are fake but who knows and it doesnt matter cause he's still one of the best soccer players if not the best

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
i heard that like 1 or two of the shots are real and the others are fake but who knows and it doesnt matter cause he's still one of the best soccer players if not the best

Unfortunately I havn't had time this year to pay attention to the beatiful game, is he getting back to form from a couple years ago, because last year he was good but wasn't great and I wouldn't have considered him to be one of the best last year that is forsure.