GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Creative ways to ask someone to prom

pbfoot

Ready to race!
Well it's getting to be about that time and I need to think of a good way to ask this girl to senior prom. We're not "dating", but I'm into her and she's into me so I want it to be something with a little pizazz. Since we're not dating I don't want it to be too over the top and romantic but I want something more than just asking her "Will you go to prom with me?".

So I come to ya'll for some ideas. I've thought of slipping her a note while we're dancing or something or like when she gets out of the car sometime get out and say "Wait you forgot this" and give her a note that just says "prom?", but that's all I have so far. I need to ask her pretty soon cause it's about two months to prom and I know this is one of those that need to be asked early.

Branden1079

Ready to race!
dude just ask her ! you'll find out later that its not a big deal . just be flat out with her and tell her how u feel. 4 yrs from now you'll be like its no big deal

pbfoot

Ready to race!
Um, no. Doing that wouldn't be my style to begin with, and I'm not worried about the asking I just want it to be something different that she'll remember. Looking for CREATIVE suggestions.

attheline

dubbin it
walk up to her and say "woman, your goin to the prom with me, its gonna be a hella good time"

-wiretap-

hax0r
Tell her you have alcohol and you'll let her play with your wiener.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Tell her you have alcohol and you'll let her play with your wiener.

i LOL'd at this.

if anything, be smooth. like send her flowers to her class or at home with the card asking her, coordinate with her parents so you can decorate her room in crazy shit asking her to go. im just throwing out ideas here, they work too. a good one also is take her somewhere pre setup. like a park or something with a picnic or something and ask her then. i dont really know you so I cant really give you "rico suave" advice, it all depends on your personality.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
i LOL'd at this.

if anything, be smooth. like send her flowers to her class or at home with the card asking her, coordinate with her parents so you can decorate her room in crazy shit asking her to go. im just throwing out ideas here, they work too. a good one also is take her somewhere pre setup. like a park or something with a picnic or something and ask her then. i dont really know you so I cant really give you "rico suave" advice, it all depends on your personality.

Coordinate with her 'rents and decorate her room? No way dude, that's stalker status.

And, as far as flowers in the class room goes, that's over the top. And the o.p. specifically said no over the top stuff.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Coordinate with her 'rents and decorate her room? No way dude, that's stalker status.

And, as far as flowers in the class room goes, that's over the top. And the o.p. specifically said no over the top stuff.

wow. he asked for ideas. btw, sending flowers to the classroom isnt "over the top", its actually a classic/ romantic way to ask a girl to the PROM. to me it sounds like you have no understanding of women at all. to ALOT of the teenage girls this is like their wedding.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
Again, not afraid in any way to ask her, just want something not boring. Oh and Zack-where do you live on campus? I've been looking at housing and want some advice on where is good to live. Shoot me a PM if you don't mind.

And Remus-I actually thought of the writing on the shirt thing, I may end up going with that.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
wow, to say that told me everything about you. he asked for ideas. btw, sending flowers to the classroom isnt "over the top", its actually a classic/ romantic way to ask a girl to the PROM. have you ever had a gf? have you ever went to prom? bc to me it sounds like you have no understanding on women at all. to alot of the teenage girls this is like their wedding. get a clue.

Yes, I've had gfs, and have one now too.

Yeah, classic is the word. That would have been cool like in 1959. However, it is now 2008, so surprisingly, old man, there have been ways invented to ask a girl out in other ways.

My girl told me that she enjoyed times with me when she had a great memory about me. Flowers, dinner, etc., are all normal boring stuff that any other guy could give her. She'd rather have a memorable time with me, like sky diving or scuba diving. You know, fun and different things.

So seriously, Enrique Iglesias, I do have a clue.

Oh, and Pbfoot: good luck buddy.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
is she gonna have a car wash sometime soon? if she is then you can use what i did when i asked a friend to homecoming. get your car dirty as hell and spell out PROM? on your hood.

where does she work?

do you know where all of her classes are? you could plan ahead with her teachers and make cards so the teacher can set it on her desk before she walks in. like first period's card has a P, second periods card has an R, third periods card has a O, fourth periods card has an M, then at her last class go and sit at her desk with a card that has a question mark on it.

some of these are a not crazy but definitely memorable

ps- prom is overrated...its just a bunch of drama BS