GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CS:GO

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Anybody have it? It comes out of beta tomorrow. I can honestly say I like it alot better than 1.6 and source. Its just smooth as butter.

Same game. Different skins.

dddrew.

blah.
I just downloaded it yesterday and it brought back a lot of memories! After being away from it for years though it's hard to get back to being competitive. I used to be awesome at this game and now i'm terrible.

Sterling

Steel Tip
bunny hop fo dayzzzz

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
Headshot skills with the scout

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Anybody have it? It comes out of beta tomorrow. I can honestly say I like it alot better than 1.6 and source. Its just smooth as butter.

Nope.

I've played both, 1.6 and source, competitively.

CS:GO is Call of Duty with CS mixed in. Unless the retail game made HUGE changes, which i'm hoping for, it sucks.

There's too much wrong with it to list. Since when in CS is the P90 amazing? Oh wait, it is in CoD. The deagle practically has a scope on it, you can headshot someone from pit to plat in D2 with it now, it's insane.

dddrew.

blah.
Nope.

I've played both, 1.6 and source, competitively.

CS:GO is Call of Duty with CS mixed in. Unless the retail game made HUGE changes, which i'm hoping for, it sucks.

There's too much wrong with it to list. Since when in CS is the P90 amazing? Oh wait, it is in CoD. The deagle practically has a scope on it, you can headshot someone from pit to plat in D2 with it now, it's insane.

Comparing CS to COD is like apples and oranges.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Comparing CS to COD is like apples and oranges.

This. I played a few rounds of CS:GO beta and it's exactly the same as CS 1.6 and Source. It got a major face lift, different guns, and changes the maps a bit (ie: they added a stairway to the underpass on dust).

ehancock

Ready to race!
I don't see how any of you think this is anything like 1.6... It's nothing like 1.6 in any way. It's basically a graphically updated source but with worse gun characteristics. The game is made in a way that narrows the gap in skill once again. The first shot with most guns isn't always accurate, and for someone who is actually good this is frustrating. Having played competitively in cal-I in both 1.6/source I'm excited for the game, but I don't see much coming from it in the competitive world without some tweaks, sadly

GodSquadMandrake

It's just not ehancock material sadly, but hey if it's fun I'll play it.

steeLh

WOB WOB WOB
Haven't played CS in years so I bought it, it's alright.

Long time 1.6 player, never liked source - it's garbage to me.

NCedillos

Es Un Jefe
The recoil is too frusterating. If they fixed that I would like it. Diff needs a change on the gun mechanics.....

GodSquadMandrake

Knife headshot doesn't have recoil.

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Problems I have with it:

1. Can't buy 2 flashes. This game is entirely based on strategy. If I use one flash to pre-flash an area, I can't even use another flash to repel a rush on a site. Pointless.

3. Smoke grenades bounce too much, I can't even throw a smoke on the box in mid on dust 2 so the people can't see cat from CT side of mid.

4. Weapon pricing. Why is the deagle $800? the AK is now $2700, making it $700 more than the galil, you may as well buy the galil, especially considering the fact that it makes the same damage as an M4, plus you get 5 more rounds. And the recoil of the galil in this game is so manageable.

5. Buy menu. Give me back my "classic" text only buy menu, or at least change the numbers to the way it used to be. This frustrated me in source when they changed the numbers to buy a kit from "o7" to "o6" i've accidentally bought night vision so many times in source. Now I keep buying a stupid scout instead of the M4.

6. Deagle. This thing can headshot accurately from so far away now, the gun required very good aim and skill in 1.6, to a mini hand cannon in source, and now it's stupidly powerful and accurate in CSGO. It's practically an awp, but for $800.

7. Sounds. Some moron decided the make the footstep sounds so similiar, it makes the sound for the platform in B bombsite in dust2 sound just like the sound in tunnels. Very stupid idea, plus now you can hear things a mile away.

8. Cluttered maps. They didn't really add things to make it interesting, just stupid. If you thought source was cluttered, this is even more so. The barrels that are on dust2 platform in B aren't even moveable. They're right in the way. There's so much random crap laying around the maps.

9. The weapons. The awp has become very innacurate as far as when and when not to fire. The p90 is amazing for some reason (this is also true in a lot of newer FPS games, CoD included.) The glock sucks now, it has recoil from single firing. First, its very weak compared to the SIG that the CT's are given at the start, and now it has recoil? Any more disadvantages to being a T, Valve?

10. Inventory. You can carry a total of 3 grenades. But you can also pick up unused grenades from dead bodies. So the game will force you to add a grenade, whether you want it or not, to the next round. So in my smoke slot, was a molotov instead...this doesn't help me. I couldn't even drop or replace the molotov in the buy zone.

That's just from the 3 or so hours I was able to play the game of the past few weeks.

If anyone's wondering, they didn't change anything really from the beta to the actual retail game, which was released today.

Also, give me back my M4 silenced please, kthxbai.

/rant