GOLFMKV

CSB G2G Spring '24

What should we do?

• Total voters

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm unavailable for any events from May 14th through the end of June at the earliest. Don't let that stop y'all from organizing something, but I won't be able to attented.

I do think we should plan something in July as well though.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
@aspro_gti Montville is the one we went to last time, yes. Unfortunate that @Acadia18 doesn't love us enough to come, but yeah we'll definitely have to do more get togethers. And 4-4:30ish works fine as far as I'm aware, I don't think they open til like 3PM anyway on Thursdays, so @BigLips19 that's totally doable. Mrs. Nine will come along again, I'm looking forward to it not being absolutely freezing, we can also brainstorm ideas for food after. @Strange Mud you interested in coming to hang? I promise we're not nearly as awful IRL as we are on the forums ;) @messrock are you coming out? @dtfd? I forget some of the other folks' usernames on here that came before but it was a good time last time. right @Saabingti get in here

I wish @everyone was a thing on the forum (jk no I don't that would be chaos) because all are welcome, and we seem to all get along really well

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
@aspro_gti Montville is the one we went to last time, yes. Unfortunate that @Acadia18 doesn't love us enough to come, but yeah we'll definitely have to do more get togethers. And 4-4:30ish works fine as far as I'm aware, I don't think they open til like 3PM anyway on Thursdays, so @BigLips19 that's totally doable. Mrs. Nine will come along again, I'm looking forward to it not being absolutely freezing, we can also brainstorm ideas for food after. @Strange Mud you interested in coming to hang? I promise we're not nearly as awful IRL as we are on the forums ;) @messrock are you coming out? @dtfd? I forget some of the other folks' usernames on here that came before but it was a good time last time.

I wish @everyone was a thing on the forum (jk no I don't that would be chaos) because all are welcome, and we seem to all get along really well
Don't forget to tag Saab boi.
Someone msg UB on discord.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Gotta check but I think we have a show that day.

I've done enuf of Forum GTG's to know most folks are OK and normally it's not as bad as I fear. I just can have difficulties with groups/crowds.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Gotta check but I think we have a show that day.

I've done enuf of Forum GTG's to know most folks are OK and normally it's not as bad as I fear. I just can have difficulties with groups/crowds.
Honestly same here, I'm awkward IRL and socializing tends to take a fair amount out of me. But more of then than not it winds up being worth it. Hell, even if you don't want to hang for the whole evening, we're gonna get a hotel room so we can stay out for a while and take our time driving back on Friday

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Sounds like Mrs. Nine might have different ideas, so I'm not certain we're gonna be able to make this G2G happen so soon after all :/ I'll post updates as I know more

For my own selfish reasons, I say we try to schedule something late June/early July...