GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 1147 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This video cracks me up. What's this guy gonna do? Is he planning on fighting the car? What a badass.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

cb1111

That first night fuckin sucked. If it weren't for that I think this wouldn't have been that bad. I'd still be miserable, but that first night took it to another level. My mom and sister have it too. My sister got it first, then she didn't tell anyone she was feeling sick until the end of the day. I think by then it was too late. I started feeling sick a couple days later and then my mom the day after. They both had similar symptoms to each other, mainly fever and congestion. I didn't get congested at all, and they didn't get anything like what I dealt with. It also started with a slightly sore throat, and surprisingly it never really got any worse. The back pain I get from being sick was probably worse than most of the other symptoms, but that's starting to feel better too.
My 97 year old mom came downstairs in the morning a month ago complaining of a cold, We tested her and she popped a solid positive. We started her on Paxlovid that afternoon and her symptoms never got worse and were dealt with using the usual cold stuff - Dayquil/Nyquil etc.

A couple of days my wife and I both tested positive with no symptoms, so the doc prescribed us Paxlovid as well, but we couldn't pick it up until the following day. The next morning I had an awful sore throat. My wife had the cold and a headache, but they didn't get worse after we started the Paxlovid.

The three of us tested negative about a week later, but my symptoms lingered and a couple days later I popped positive again with the sore throat. That hung around for a week or so, but was my only real symptom.

Between the vaccines, the boosters and Paxlovid, we all got away pretty well.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The three of us tested negative about a week later, but my symptoms lingered and a couple days later I popped positive again with the sore throat. That hung around for a week or so, but was my only real symptom.
I guess that'll be the next stage for me. I feel like I'm mostly recovered already, but there's still this slight fever that's there just enough to make me feel a little crummy. The sore throat is almost gone, but I still feel it in my sinuses a bit even though I'm not congested. I think I'll take monday and tuesday off even if I'm not feeling that sick. Wednesday will be my 6th day, so I'll take a test then and go from there.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

cb1111

I guess that'll be the next stage for me. I feel like I'm mostly recovered already, but there's still this slight fever that's there just enough to make me feel a little crummy. The sore throat is almost gone, but I still feel it in my sinuses a bit even though I'm not congested. I think I'll take monday and tuesday off even if I'm not feeling that sick. Wednesday will be my 6th day, so I'll take a test then and go from there.
Yeah, you should just rest until you a: test negative and b: feel fine

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.